Skip to content
Terms & ConditionsTina Dick2021-06-16T13:49:25+10:00
- Payment for all parts must be made in full before they can be collected of freighted to you.
- We will not accept returns for parts that have been ordered incorrectly or that were not required. Please insure the parts you are ordering are correct for your requirements at the time of purchase.
- Samsung offer a 3 month manufactures warranty on all spare parts from the date of purchase. If you feel you have a claim against a faulty part, please make contact with us. If you feel you have an ACL claim that falls outside of Samsung manufactures warranty on their parts, then please make contact with us so we can discuss your options.
- While technical support is available to you by ACPSA, the diagnostics of any parts required is the responsibility of the qualified technician undertaking the repairs. ACPSA will not accept liability of miss diagnostics relating to the ordering of incorrect parts.
- All lead times given on spare parts an an estimated time frame based on information provided to us from Samsung.